Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit through our Pastor and other leadership, the Men’s Ministry ministers to the whole man, equipping each man to walk in God’s Will for his life, accomplish the vision of the Church, and be a positive witness of the Kingdom of God. The Men’s Ministry is designed to:
* Equip men to lead by example and assume their God-given responsibilities at home, in Church, and in the community.
* Provide men opportunities to fellowship and provide a place for men to sharpen each other.
* Assume responsibility for younger males in the Church and community and provide Godly role models for them.
* Assume responsibility for covering the Church in prayer and being prepared to minister to the needs of the congregation as needed.
SOME THINGS WE DO:
* Men’s Prayer
* Men’s Night Out – Every other month as announced
* Men’s Enrichment Studies – 1st Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
* Annual Men’s Conference – 4th Sunday in June
Click here to contact this ministry at: [email protected]