The Ushers Ministry ensures that order is kept at all time during worship services and assists worshipers as needed.
HOW TO SERVE:
If you sense God’s leading you to serve in the Ushers Ministry, you should contact the Ministry Leader for more information or send an email to [email protected]
- Must regularly attend ministry meetings and training as needed.
- Must be a member of the Church.
- Must be consistently attending Bible Study or Sunday School and other workshops as needed.
SOME THINGS WE DO:
- Greet all members and guests.
- Make sure ample supplies of offering envelopes are available in pews.
- Distribute programs.
- Give out visitor cards and make sure they are given to the Get Acquainted Ministry.
- Assist with offerings.
- Prepare pulpit before services.
- Assist with Altar Ministry as needed.